Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to Warcraft Action!

This is my Hunter, Level 80, Revdun
Welcome to Warcraft Action. This site is dedicated to help other players of World of Warcraft in their venture into Azeroth. I do play World of Warcraft, I'm the Thunderhorn server. I have been playing for almost six years now. I originally started on Hellscream then transferred over to Thunderhorn so that my older brother and I could play on the same server. My two Primary toons are a lvl 80 hunter and a lvl 80 Pally, I'm also in the process of grinding a warrior and rogue as well, I will post pictures of them as well.

 Onto the purpose of the blog. I'm going to cover a lot of subjects in the blog, the main is going to be the Auction House. My goal is to help you make gold so that you don't have to worry about money while you play. I will make no promises of 1000g/hour or anything like that. While that may be completely possible the only way I've found that to be possible is to severly over price your stuff and I don't believe in doing that. My other issue is all the other "guides" out there want to charge an arm and a leg for and I can't see paying hard earned real money to learn how to make fake money. I will also cover other things in the lines of raiding, pvp, arena, battlegrounds, specs and other world of warcraft related stuff.

This is my Pally Lvl 80, Tayell
 I do hope that you find your stay here enjoyable and recommend your friends to come here as well. Please contact me or leave a comment if you have something that you would like to see covered here in Warcraft Action and if I know enough about I'll see what kind stuff I can write up on it and post it for others to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment